So firstly as you can tell this is a slightly different blog today for you!
What has Ray Higdons Private Blogging Association got to do with Network Marketing and building a team of people to create a residual income?
Well I want to pay a massive debt of gratitude to Ray Higdon! Why? Because since being in Ray Higdons Private Blogging Association I have found so much help and mentorship to develop my blog, how I write and present content to you all!
There aren't many blogger's out there that have generated a massive following and income that have shared so much about how they put their content together attracting so many loyal subscribers! Ray has already created two blogging courses which have been received by so many and has helped so many more too!
As you can see his course and Academy alone is a massive success! Can you imagine being involved in an association where you not only have direct access to Ray himself and his team, but also other Blogger's in the community doing exactly what you are doing, helping each other, feeding idea's to each other and best of all being able to contribute and get the best advice almost immediately to keep you moving forward with your idea's.
This is a priceless opportunity if you are looking at blogging, starting out in blogging or are even a seasoned blogger. Why because you won't find better coaching from a better person that has carried out every suggestion and process that he teaches himself on his own blog site http://rayhigdon.com.
Here are just some of the benefits in Ray Higdons Private Blogging Association….
1. Ray does video blog site reviews of members sites including your own and are a key insight on how you can improve your own site.
2. Ray doesn't give any fluff, he tell's you how it is whether it's positive or negative and how best to improve.
3. Further regular videos where Ray will share insights and processes that will help you develop every aspect of your blog, how to market your blog and how to get more eyes on your content than you ever have had before.
4. The basic main parts that your blog needs, including opt in forms, images, your branding and more.
5. Advice about keyworded titles and the importance of keyword's and searching the right terms to help rank your blog higher up.
6. And so much more than I can list here.
To find out how to be involved in Ray Higdons Private Blogging Association simply send an email to email@example.com and tell Ray that you want to to be involved. (Mention you read this blog too!).
I am so glad that I emailed Ray, it has certainly placed me on the path I wanted to be on, the difference is I have now an incredible community around me of like minded people that are more like partners than just community members at my finger's tips to answer any questions that I may have.
Make Today Count for a Better Tomorrow!